JSON-LD Schema is used to optimise your webpages for Google Search. It tells Google & Other search engines how they should interpret your web page.
You should always include the schema in your web page to tell Google what you page is talking about.
A Machine does not have the brain of humans, So it can not understand an image or a video or an article the way we humans interpret.
So we got to tell the search engines explicitly what our page is talking about with these schema markups… Which will then be correctly interpreted by Google & other search engines.
Unboxd Live (https://unboxd.live ) allows you to insert these JSON-LD schema codes on every page through web content or page fragments
Brought to you by Unboxd TechLabs
Important links to optimise your results for search
- Google Search Gallery: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/guides/search-gallery
- Technical SEO: https://technicalseo.com/tools/
- Google Rich Snippet Tester: https://search.google.com/test/rich-results
- Facebook Scraper: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
- Schema: https://schema.org
- Google Structured Data Testing Tool